A concept-based curriculum isn’t limited to the four walls of the classroom; your students need to be thinking conceptually in the skills and simulation labs, and during their clinical rotations. Students also need to take ownership of their own learning so they can become active participants in classroom discussions, case studies, and activities.
All concepts and exemplars are covered through nursing education resources including the latest, evidence-based content from journals and Lippincott Advisor for Education.
Customizable to meet your curriculum’s specific needs, our flexible platform enables you to tailor the content you trust for the concepts you teach.
Adaptive learning, powered by PrepU helps each student master course concepts while giving instructors powerful data to measure students’ progress every step of the way.
Designed to help you succeed
A variety of resources and our Lippincott Implementation Team of educational coaches and nurse educators, with first-hand experience in concept-based learning, will provide expert guidance to help integrate Lippincott CoursePoint for Nursing Concepts into your curriculum.
- Navigation by concept and exemplar of eBook readings, journal articles, multimedia resources, and more that facilitates the shift to teach students to think critically and make conceptual connections.
- Adaptive learning, powered by PrepU, organized by concept, provides the most intelligent quizzing suite in nursing education that can be used in day one of your concept-based curriculum through graduation.
- SmartSense personalized remediation links connect students with additional information on a topic at the moment they need it, for just-in-time learning.
- Full access to Lippincott Advisor for Education: With over 8,500 entries covering the latest evidence-based content and drug information, Lippincott Advisor for Education provides students with the most up-to-date information possible, while giving them valuable experience with the same point-of-care content they will encounter in practice.
- The platform also facilitates use of other digital solutions such as vSim for Nursing and Lippincott DocuCare for a single, connected course experience.
- The Lippincott Implementation Team of nursing education consultants, trainers, and associates provides a complete program of service and support to help faculty transition to our concept-based solution.
Need help developing your concept-based curriculum? Our experienced Nursing Education Consultants can help.