Privacy and Security
- Wolters Kluwer focuses on privacy and security as part of the design, development and deployment of AI in our products and services. We promote the creation of AI systems that are safe, secure and reliable through our processes and procedures.
Transparency and Explainability
- Wolters Kluwer aims to design and develop AI systems with sufficient transparency and explainability to enable users to understand and use the system appropriately.
Governance and Accountability
- Wolters Kluwer adheres to development standards and processes that promote responsibility and accountability for AI systems and their outcomes. We address risk management and issue remediation during design and development, as well as after deployment.
- Wolters Kluwer recognizes the importance of treating people fairly and without discrimination in the design and development of AI products and services.
- Wolters Kluwer strives to create AI systems that are human-centric, focused on solving business problems and benefiting our customers, while also considering the potential impact they may have on society and our environment.