Prepare your students for practice. Ensure your graduates understand the multifaceted nature of community, public, and population health and are consistently exposed to diverse settings, situations, and populations!
- Teach your students a strengths-based approach to community and public health so they don't feel helpless when faced with vulnerable populations and difficult situations.
- Resolve logistical challenges you face in scheduling clinical with these clinical replacement modules.
- Expose your students to urban and rural environments so they’re prepared to work anywhere their careers may take them.
- Change your students’ mindset from nurse-client to a population focus.
- Add interactivity to your hybrid or online courses to boost student engagement.
- Ensure your clinical and simulation experiences meet BSN Essentials and Henry Street Consortium Competencies.