Watch this free webinar presented by Janice Brewington, PhD, RN, FAAN, Chief Program Officer and Director, NLN Center for Transformation and Salvatore Tagliareni, PhD by completing the form.
HealthMay 01, 2018
Roving leadership, part 2: Applying roving leadership in your current role
Part 2 of this webinar series on Roving Leadership includes these topics:
- Understanding and accepting your individual leadership style
- Dealing with conflict and adversity
- Leaders are not lone rangers; everyone needs allies
- The value of a vision
- The importance of measurable goals
- The necessity of coaching and development
Looking to learn more about Roving Leadership? Be sure to check out part 1 of our series.
Watch the webinar
Fill out the form for instant access to this expert nurse educator content
Lippincott® Nursing Education
Preparing today’s students to become tomorrow’s nurses