IDC, the leading technology market research firm, conducted a recent survey of general counsel and corporate secretaries about efforts to modernize their corporate legal departments. As legal teams are tasked with more compliance-related responsibilities, they are exploring ways to maximize efficiency.
84% of legal departments have made efforts to evolve in the last three to four years.
Join guest speaker, Senior IDC Analyst, Ryan O’Leary, Esq., as he deep dives into insightful takeaways from the survey, including:
- Key drivers on why corporate legal is changing
- Where the most future resources will be needed and why
- Top three strategic transformation mechanisms
- Recommendations on how to stay at the forefront of legal trends and technologies
Who should join:
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Both new and experienced business compliance professionals
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms who handle corporate business compliance, entity formation, and mergers and acquisitions
Your expert guide:
Ryan O’Leary, Esq. — Senior IDC Research Analyst
Ryan O’Leary is a Senior Research Analyst in IDC's Legal, Risk, and Compliance research program. In this role, he leverages his legal experience to provide perspective on changes in laws, shifting regulation, and other market forces that affect technology decision making today. Ryan also provides thought leadership that technology suppliers and technology buyers may use to develop effective strategy for the future. His core research coverage includes the evolution of eDiscovery and legal technology. Ryan's research also includes an emphasis on governance, risk management, and compliance solutions.