As a new year quickly approaches, it is imperative for international entities to prepare for success—and an end of year compliance checklist can ensure nothing falls through the cracks. This short webinar reviews the essential checklist items for managing international entities and kicking off the new year right.
For instance, by proactively confirming that your entities are in good standing, you can confidently proceed with new projects such as mergers, acquisitions, expansion, consolidation, and other corporate trigger events that significantly impact businesses. It is also a great time to reflect on any changes that will occur by year-end, such as POA expirations, directorship changes, and registered agent or office changes.
Attendees will learn about:
- The importance of health checks
- What is an international entity health check?
- Why these are a critical component in managing your entity's integrity
- How they help you avoid penalties and prepare for upcoming business transactions
- Who maintains accurate info regarding your foreign entities and where does it come from?
- End of year checklist best practices
- International entity compliance requirements to complete for a successful new year