Remove the costly burden of hiring, training, and retaining staff without sacrificing quality when you outsource tax preparation and accounting services with . Our experienced professionals support your tax and client accounting services practices to help your firm :
Realize significant cost savings and boost profit margins.
Reduce resource allocation stress on managers and partners.
Shift staff focus to higher-value advisory and consulting services.
Stabilize employee workload and improve work-life balance.
Trust that client and firm data is held under the highest levels of security.
Because our teams act as an extension of your in-house team and adjust to existing processes, there’s no need to change your existing processes. And with our SOC2 certifications, you know that engagement details and client information remain secure.
Already a Customer?
Attend an Upcoming Outsourcing Webinar
Xpitax® Tax Outsourcing
Xpitax® CAS Outsourcing
Many firms battle time constraints during the busy season and struggle with low utilization in the off-season. Experienced Xpitax tax professionals are trained to prepare quality returns, help reduce busy season burnout, increase customer satisfaction and optimize profitability. With Xpitax Tax Preparation Outsource Services, your firm can:
- Reduce stress on managers and partners to manage in-house resource allocation
- Increase firm profit margins with reasonable outsource fees and reduced staffing costs
- Stabilize employee workloads and improve work-life balance
Client Accounting Services (CAS) Outsourcing enables firms of all sizes to offer their small and mid-size business clients a full CAS suite. Use our bookkeeping and accounting professionals for routine work while you and your staff focus on value creation. With Xpitax CAS Outsource Services, your firm can:
- Enable staff to focus on higher-value advisory services by sending high-volume transactional work to your dedicated virtual team
- Keep what works for your firm — our teams act as an extension of the in-house team and adjust to existing processes