Join this on-demand webinar and learn how three leading health systems are rebuilding quality, culture, and competency in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this recent HealthLeaders Nursing Now online summit for nurse leaders sponsored by Wolters Kluwer, nurse leaders from three of the most prestigious health systems are joined by Anne Dabrow Woods, DNP, RN, CRNP, ANP-BC, AGACNP-BC, FAAN, Chief Nurse of Wolters Kluwer, Health, Learning, Research and Practice, and critical care nurse practitioner at Penn Medicine Health System.
The panelists share the programs and strategies implemented at their organizations and the impact they are making:
- Ways in which healthcare organizations can ensure they have an adequate number of competent nurses to care for patients
- Ways health systems can boost staff productivity
- The importance of having on-site programs to support the mental health of staff members and avoid burnout
- The novice-to-expert nursing continuum and how the experience and education of nurses impact patient outcomes
- How technology impacts patient outcomes