Are You Ready for a Busy Tax Season? Here is your Tax Season Technology Checklist
This tax season many Professional Tax Preparers are choosing to take advantage of the benefits offered by a Virtual Tax Office. During our 45-min complimentary webinar, we'll help determine if you are currently taking advantage of modern productivity tools available in the tax industry. Attendees will also hear Live Panelists share insights on integrated solutions that will enhance your current tax office operations and help you attract and retain more taxpayer clients.
- On-Premise vs. Virtual Tax Prep solutions
- Electronic signatures
- Two-way business texting with tax clients
- Secure document storage and file sharing
- Mobile taxpayer interview tool
- Reliable online tax research
- Refund Transfer Products
Join us this December 9th and discover how you can add value to your clients by offering more convenience through a Virtual Tax Office.
Propel Your Tax Season Prep with Industry-Leading Solutions for Professional Tax Preparers
Whether you prepare individual 1040 or business tax returns, are a new tax preparer, an experienced tax preparer, or a service bureau, TaxWise has the tools and resources to help you prepare and file more U.S. tax returns in less time — anywhere, anytime, with our Virtual Tax Office.
With TaxWise Online, you'll get all the following benefits:
- Access Anytime, Anywhere, Using Any Device
- Remote Tax Preparation Tools
- No Installation or Updates Required
- Enhanced Cloud-based Security
- Free Access to TaxWise® Desktop
Choose TaxWise® Now & Save 20% *
For a Limited Time - Offer Expires Nov. 30, 2021!
Use Promo Code 21TWPICK20
Ensure your Tax Season Technology is powered by TaxWise Online and go beyond the walls of your Tax Office this tax season!