We know professional staff time is at a premium, especially during the condensed tax and extension seasons. Use CCH ProSystem fx Scan and its complementary software solutions to expand capacity!
You'll find that organizing client source documents and preparing paperless Forms 1040 and 1041 has never been this quick and easy. Here's how it works:
- CCH ProSystem fx Scan takes the proverbial “shoebox” of unsorted client information, determines what each item is, and outputs the documents to a single, organized, bookmarked PDF file.
- AutoFlow Technology extracts data from 1040 and 1041 client source documents processed by Scan and imports it into the tax return.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer, our Adobe® Acrobat® plug-in, provides powerful accounting professional-specific functionality not available with Acrobat®.
Together, all three help facilitate a complete end-to-end Digital Tax Workflow.
Benefit from Robust Integration with Other CCH® ProSystem fx® Suite and CCH Axcess™ Solutions
CCH ProSystem fx Scan and AutoFlow are key drivers of the Wolters Kluwer Digital Tax Workflow methodology, which also employs the following solutions:
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax is our award-winning, on premise tax prep and compliance solution.
- CCH Axcess™ Tax is our integrated, cloud-based tax prep and workflow solution.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Document stores all your firm’s papers in digital files
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement manages workpapers, trial balances, and workflow.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Planning streamlines tax planning engagements and provides multiple tax scenarios.
- Xpitax® Outsourcing cuts costs, increases productivity and improves turnaround times.