Switching software can seem intimidating, but the outcome is worth the effort when it means saving time in the long run. Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting has a team of experienced professionals ready to help firms navigate through the process.
Implementation consultants focus on making firms successful in the new software so they can quickly realize the benefits of their investment. The CCH Axcess implementation consultant team has more than 10 years of experience helping firms move to the cloud. With a mix of technical, analytical, and project management skills, they can help reduce the challenges often associated with onboarding a new software platform.
The consultative implementation process takes a milestone-based approach, which ensures previous steps are completed before the next step can begin. The coordinated service delivery model provides firms with the expertise of an entire team of experts, including scheduling coordinators, implementation specialists, and training consultants. And convenient self-service tools help firms manage their tasks at their own pace.
Self-service data conversion
An important part of the planning and implementation process is deciding whether to import existing data into the new system. CCH Axcess Tax data conversion is simple and can be done on-demand through a self-serve interface at no additional cost. The data that firms can convert varies by type of return and which system it is coming from. Contact a solution consultant for more details.
Getting to know the implementation process
To understand how the implementation team works with firms throughout the implementation process and afterward to ensure success using the software, review these short videos:
- 3 Phases of a Successful CCH Software Launch – The implementation team focuses on making firms successful in the new software so they can quickly realize the benefits of their investment.
- The Scheduling Process – An experienced scheduling coordinator works with firms to arrange all implementation and consulting needs.
- Implementation: CCH Axcess Tax – The milestone-based project approach is designed to minimize risk, paying special attention to transitioning between steps and stages in the process.
- Conversions and Migrations – Firms can convert data from existing systems at no additional cost. There is no limit on the number of returns that can be converted.
- Course Delivery Methods – Four different course delivery methods are offered to fit firms’ preferences and budget needs.
- CCH Axcess Tax Training & Consulting – Role-based training provides need-to-know information to the staff members who need it, based on the tasks and processes they are involved with.
Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be a headache. The CCH Axcess team of experts is on hand to make the process as easy as possible.