A comprehensive collection of 18 volumes of clinical assessment videos—7 hours of clips!—plus 5 supplemental learning modules—that span a diverse set of patient types—to help prepare for MD, DO, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner certification exams and Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE).
Available via BatesVisualGuide.com, these videos and modules provide thorough and effective visual instruction, and serve as the perfect trial runs for performing physical exams on a wide variety of patients in an array of clinical contexts. Don’t need the entire package? Smaller segments are also available!
- Accessible directly from your library catalogue and course syllabus.
- Dynamic, clinically-oriented, head-to-toe and systems-based physical assessment videos.
- Video clips are organized into 18 groups of physical exams commonly performed on children and adults: head-to-toe assessments, vital signs, as well as assessments of the cardiovascular system.
- Downloadable PDF transcripts.
- 15 interactive OSCE-style modules to promote clinical reasoning and preparedness and that cover the most common patient complaints to mirror the board exam students must take. Modules include: Chest Pain, Abdominal Pain, Sore Throat, Knee Pain, Cough, Vomiting (Pediatrics), Amenorrhea (Pediatrics), Falls, Low Back Pain, Shortness of Breath, Memory Loss, Child and Adolescent Obesity, Child Asthma, Shoulder Pain, and Headache.
- Bates’ Visual Guide without OSCEs
- Bates’ Visual Guide, OSCEs Only
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- General Medicine
- Nursing Assessment
- 100 Cases in General Practice
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Endometrial Carcinoma
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Gastric Cancer
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Prostate Cancer
- American Journal of Critical Care
- APA PsycTests®
- Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Histopathology
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Critical Care Nurse
- Cutaneous Adnexal Tumors
- Journal of Healthcare Risk Management
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Mathog's Atlas of Craniofacial Trauma
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuro-Ophthalmology - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Pediatrics International
- Periodontology 2000
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- Translation Science and the JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare