The Journal of Hospital Medicine advances excellence in hospital medicine as a defined specialty through the dissemination of research, evidence-based clinical care, and advocacy of safe, effective care for hospitalized patients.
Promote research and education in hospital medicine through publication of original, peer-reviewed research articles and systematic reviews on topics relevant to hospital medicine.
Promote high quality care for all hospitalized patients with an emphasis on patient safety.
Promote teamwork and communication among all health care providers in hospitals to achieve optimal care for hospitalized patients.
Define the competencies, activities, and needs of hospitalists.
Support, propose, and promote changes to the health care system that lead to higher quality and more efficient care for all hospitalized patients.
Foster debate on issues relevant to care of the hospitalized patient and engage health policy makers in promoting evidence-based best practices in hospital care.
Anticipate important issues and trends in hospital care.
Provide career path information intended to attract and retain the highest quality hospitalists.
Produce a publication that is trustworthy, judicious, and intellectually stimulating.
Uphold the highest standards of editorial integrity and ethical medical journalism.
Provide continuing medical education in hospital medicine.
- Frontline Medical Communications Inc.
- Product Type:
- Samir S. Shah, MD, MSCE
- Health Administration
- Health Policy
- Update Frequency:
- Vol 1 #1 (2006) - Present
- Pdf Coverage:
- Vol 1 #1 (2006) - Present
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- American Journal of Critical Care
- APA PsycTests®
- Biomedical Safety & Standards
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Critical Care Nurse
- Evidence-Based Endocrinology
- Foot & Ankle Sports Medicine
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health
- Lasers in Surgery And Medicine
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuro-Ophthalmology - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- Translation Science and the JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Visual Diagnosis and Care of the Patient with Special Needs
- Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation, A
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The