This comprehensive educational package combines thousands of self-assessment programs, annual meeting presentations, and audio files of heart sounds/murmurs to support cardiologists in medical school, through residency, and on into professional practice.
Understand and refresh core and advanced cardiology concepts, identify areas for further knowledge, and get ready for board exams and certification.
- 5 distinct content sets: 1) ACCSAP (Adult Clinical Cardiology), CathSAP (Interventional Cardiology), EchoSAP (Echocardiography), EPSAP (Electrophysiology), HFSAP (Heart Failure)
- Nearly 2,000 practice questions aligned to society guidelines and exam blueprints
- Each topic-based module features a study guide, quiz builder, and simulated board exams
- Most module content updated in 2020
- Hundreds of case studies and thousands of echo images (EchoSAP)
Meetings on demand
Experts who presented at the 2018 Recent Advances in Clinical Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT Meeting on Demand™ take users through the latest advances and provide guidance on patient application.
- Downloadable 20-minute presentations on nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT
- Ideally suited to prepare for the Nuclear (CBNC) and/or Cardiac CT (CBCCT) board exams
- Over 100 evidence-based cases focusing on technical and clinical problems commonly encountered in practice
- Each topic-based learning modules features a pre-test, presentations and slides, and a post-test with evaluation Heart Songs Library
Everything you need to acquire and fine-tune cardiac auscultation skills.
- 27 downloadable, 5–7-minute audio (mp3) files
- Includes basic, intermediate, and expert and adult congenital sounds
- 200 repetitions of each murmur to increase identification and recall
- Each audio file features key auditory characteristics and handheld echo findings
- Over 2,000 practice questions for evaluation and remediation
- More than 540 CME/MOC credits and nearly 500 European CME credits
- Centralized dashboard to access and manage all modules, materials, and files
- Content updated regularly