Every business entity — no matter its, size, ownership, entity type or industry — must meet many basic compliance requirements. But basic doesn’t mean simple. The challenges for corporate legal departments and the law firms that serve them are staying on top of ever-changing regulations, and knowing how different parties impact compliance.
ComplianceOctober 06, 2020
On-demand webinar: Business compliance and governance essentials
In this webinar we will look at these two sides of compliance— the what and the who.
Attendees will learn:
- An overview of compliance obligations for corporations and LLCs imposed by statutes, rules, regulations, and internal documents
- The consequences of non-compliance
- How key individuals including directors, officers, shareholders, members, and managers impact governance
- Lessons from case law on the failure to comply
- New challenges for governing officials