LLC law has changed a great deal since the first LLC statute was enacted in the 1970s. Join this complimentary CLE webinar to better understand how and why the LLC became the most popular business entity choice in the country, as well as the statutes and case law that govern LLCs and their members and managers.
On-demand webinar: LLC law, yesterday, today & beyond
- What is an LLC?
- Key events in the history of the LLC
- Reasons behind statutory amendments
- Key features of an LLC that influence statutes and case law
- Issues being decided by courts today
- Statutory provisions governing:
- Foreign LLCs
- Compliance requirements
- Mergers and conversions
Who should join:
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms who handle LLC formations, post-formation compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactions involving LLCs
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for LLC compliance and governance
Your expert guides:
Alex Halow, Esq., Regional Attorney
As a member of CT’s Precedent Department, Alex closely tracks legislation affecting corporations, LLCs, and other business entities. He regularly provides expert insights to help maintain a national database of business entity filing requirements.
Sandra Feldman Esq., Publications Attorney
Sandra (Sandy) Feldman has been the Publications Attorney for CT Corporation since 1988. Sandy stays on top of the most pressing and pertinent business entity law issues that impact CT customers of all sizes and segments.