According to a recent IDC legal survey sponsored by CT Corporation, global growth is driving the evolution of corporate legal departments. IDC conducted a survey of general counsel, associate general counsel, and corporate secretaries from multinational organizations.
The study found that ~85% of legal departments need improvement in managing their international legal and regulatory compliance.
Join our Global Business Consultant, Gonzalo Garcia, as he takes a deep dive into the challenges identified by corporate legal professionals and provides a service provider perspective on survey findings such as:
- Operational impacts of changes to regulatory compliance
- Complexities of managing volume of international entities
- Lack of understanding all jurisdictional requirements
- Controlling costs and finding operational efficiencies
- Discovering and managing global risks
Who should join:
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Both new and experienced business compliance professionals
Your expert guide: