The reporting requirements for Australian banks have been evolving at an incremental pace in recent years, with banks required to submit more detailed and data-driven information on various aspects of their business, including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and the upcoming comprehensive data collection (CDC).
Join us at Market Insights Australia as we provide a comprehensive overview of the current regulatory landscape in the country. It will also offer practical strategies for banks to ensure compliance and optimize data collection.
Agenda Highlights include:
- Overview of APRA's CDC/ CCC framework and learnings from Europe's Ana Credit implementation
- Challenges and opportunities of implementing the CCC Framework in the banking industry, focusing on data reconciliation challenges.
- An integrated approach to regulatory and risk management strategy- IRRBB, liquidity risk, and interim capital reforms
- Q&A session with industry experts to get guidance on navigating the CCC Framework
- Networking session to allow attendees to connect with industry experts and peers.