With the challenges of globalization, professional services firms need in-depth insight to continually deliver innovation and service-value to clients. CCH Tagetik for Professional Services brings together all HR, project, and financial data in a single trusted source, so you can analyze every aspect of your practice.
With integrated information across all departments, you can drill deep into billable hours, employee utilization and project profitably, while making real-time adjustments to ensure you’re efficiently managing resources and projects. To ensure your client engagements are always profitable, our solution equips you with built-in workflow approval processes, capacity and project planning tools, and ad hoc analytic reports by any dimension. Deliver client value while driving revenue growth with CCH Tagetik.
3 reasons why CCH Tagetik for Professional Services lets you focus on your business
Rabo Bouwfonds Communication Infrastructure Fund
Employee planning in professional services
Estimate a practice group’s profitability by determining resource related expenses and allocating employee activities. Plan for fee income, expense, and salaries using granular professional services drivers, like billing rates for service type or hours billed to client projects.
- Model compensation plans based on the position type
- Monitor employee rates and capacity utilization
- Calculated fixed and variable compensation expenses
- Model employee transfers, promotions, and new hires
- Report hours worked vs billed metrics by practice
Planning in the professional services industry
Planning in the services industry isn’t one-size-fits-all. Whether you need to base revenue plans on multiple compensation models, plan for FTE capacity, or plan projects according to the nature or the engagement, our single solution provides insight into the granular metrics you need to optimize margins and profitability.
- Assign budgeted employee hours to project tasks
- Perform capacity planning for optimum utilization
- Track and analyze project hours at the task-level
- Use driver-based modeling to project revenue realization
- Analyze margins via KPIs like utilization percentage
CPM Solutions for Professional Services Resources