On the Cloud or On-Premise — with CCH Tagetik, the choice is yours. Whatever deployment your IT strategy favors, CCH Tagetik delivers the same solution, without sacrificing functionality. You get the same capabilities, the same security, and the same comprehensive, unified solution, no compromise.
We won’t put you in a box. It’s easy to switch from CCH Tagetik on-premise to the cloud. To give you the flexibility you need, our scalable solution is designed to run optimally in any environment. You can grow with the confidence knowing CCH Tagetik will help you respond proactively to the known and the unexpected.
3 reasons why CCH Tagetik on Cloud or On-Premise lets you focus on your business
CCH Tagetik on the Cloud
Reduce hardware, infrastructure and resource costs — CCH Tagetik Cloud is easy to deploy, setup, and scale. With 99.5% uptime guaranteed and 24x7 monitoring, you get unlimited access to your corporate performance data, anywhere, anytime.
- Unified Cloud CPM that’s accessible from anywhere
- Updates automatically to keep you up-to-date
- Scales with you as you grow
- Same CPM functionality as on-premise solution
- Amazon Web Services partner
CCH Tagetik On-Premise
When your IT strategy is on-premise, CCH Tagetik gives IT the security they require, while giving finance the CPM capabilities they need to make faster business decisions. Our software’s open architecture integrates easily with any infrastructure.
- Finance-friendly interface
- Customizable for users but controlled by admin
- Reliable support and local certified partners
- Seamless implementation and hands-on assistance
- Easy cloud migration
CCH Tagetik on Cloud: safe and secure
CCH Tagetik Cloud has multiple security certifications that confirm our corporate performance management solution exceeds standards for penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, separation of duties, background checks, failover, disaster recovery and data redundancy.
Actual uptime results
Have a look at the average results of our SaaS customers over the past 6 months.
What is cloud performance management?
Cloud performance management - or CPM - refers to software solutions that, at their essence, monitor and measure a company’s performance enterprise wide, from a cloud environment.
In the context of finance, best-in-class cloud performance management solutions will enable a single version of the data and feature automated, pre-built capabilities that enable executives to create budgets, plans, forecasts, reports, models and analytics. The goal of these solutions is to empower finance executives to spend less time gathering information and more time analyzing and improving performance.
These solutions are characterized by:
- Dashboards and alerting mechanisms
- Real-time data
- In-memory technology in order to pivot, drill into, slice and dice large volumes of data
- Turn data patterns and findings into visualized reports
- Align operational and financial strategy
- Unify key processes - including budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and more.
Cloud solutions are inherently more scalable and agile, moving with the tide of business operations.