Organized according to the 2016 World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System, Imaging of CNS Tumors is a concise imaging reference for CNS tumors as well as tumor mimics. This unique, heavily illustrated title covers essential imaging features of more than 120 different types of brain and spine tumors, making it a valuable resource for residents and practitioners in radiology, neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, neuropathology, and neurology, as well as for medical and graduate students and research scientists with interest in CNS tumors.
- Describes imaging diagnostic criteria, specific imaging features, and associated molecular or genetic alterations in a strictly tumor-oriented manner with presentation of each tumor entity closely following the 2016 WHO Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System, considered the authority and international standard for tumor classification.
- Covers imaging features as well as brief epidemiology, histopathology, molecular biology, and genetics of CNS tumors.
- Features hundreds of illustrations that clearly depict CNS tumors and tumor mimics, helping you differentiate even your most challenging cases.
- Reflects changes in terminology and addition and deletion of distinct entities from the 2016 WHO classification updates.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Cha, Soonme
- Imaging Technology
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- AMED Allied and Complementary Medicine
- American Journal of Critical Care
- Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology
- Critical Care Nurse
- Evidence-Based Public Health
- Forensic Social Work: Psychosocial and Legal Issues in Diverse Practice Settings
- Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA)
- JBI PACES
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- LGBTQ Cultures: What Health Care Professionals Need to Know About Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Lippincott Nursing Procedures
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Topics in Language Disorders