Organized according to the 2016 World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System, Imaging of CNS Tumors is a concise imaging reference for CNS tumors as well as tumor mimics. This unique, heavily illustrated title covers essential imaging features of more than 120 different types of brain and spine tumors, making it a valuable resource for residents and practitioners in radiology, neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, neuropathology, and neurology, as well as for medical and graduate students and research scientists with interest in CNS tumors.
- Describes imaging diagnostic criteria, specific imaging features, and associated molecular or genetic alterations in a strictly tumor-oriented manner with presentation of each tumor entity closely following the 2016 WHO Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System, considered the authority and international standard for tumor classification.
- Covers imaging features as well as brief epidemiology, histopathology, molecular biology, and genetics of CNS tumors.
- Features hundreds of illustrations that clearly depict CNS tumors and tumor mimics, helping you differentiate even your most challenging cases.
- Reflects changes in terminology and addition and deletion of distinct entities from the 2016 WHO classification updates.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Cha, Soonme
- Imaging Technology
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year:
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Endometrial Carcinoma
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Gastric Cancer
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Prostate Cancer
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- American Journal of Critical Care
- Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Histopathology
- Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide, The
- Clinical Scenarios in Surgery: Decision Making and Operative Technique
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Glaucoma
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina
- Critical Care Nurse
- Cutaneous Adnexal Tumors
- Evidence-Based Endocrinology
- Foot & Ankle Sports Medicine
- Lippincott's Manual of Toxicology
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Gastric Surgery
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Hernia
- Mathog's Atlas of Craniofacial Trauma
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Neuro-Ophthalmology - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Hand and Upper Limb Surgery: A Practical Guide
- Practical Guide to Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion & Topical Products, A
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Shnider and Levinson's Anesthesia for Obstetrics
- Surgical Exposures in Foot & Ankle Surgery: The Anatomic Approach
- Vascular Access: Principles and Practice
- Visual Diagnosis and Care of the Patient with Special Needs
- Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation, A
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The