Wolters Kluwer, in partnership with the Investment Association will be delivering an online briefing discussing the key actions firms should take to be IFPR-ready by January 2022.
Topics include the FCA final consultation paper, K-Factor calculations, Internal Capital and Risk Assessment (ICARA) and reporting obligations for FCA investment firms as introduced by the new prudential regime.
- Pauline Hawkes-Bunyan, Director of Business: Risk, Culture & Resilience, The Investment Association
- Mike Chambers, Head of Prudential, Wheelhouse Advisors
- Kwame Frimpong, Regulatory Product Manager, Wolters Kluwer
- Andrew Lowin, Technical Director, Prudential Advisory Services, Financial Services Compliance and Regulation, Kroll
- Aaron Ghobarah, Director of Financial Services Compliance and Regulation, Kroll
- David Morrey, Partner, Grant Thornton UK LLP
This event is open to Members and Non-Members of the Investment Association. Please note fees apply.