A state-of-the art overview of current topics and research in the study of how people make evaluations, draw inferences, and make decisions under conditions of uncertainty and conflict.
- Contains contributions by experts from various disciplines that reflect current trends and controversies on judgment and decision making.
- Provides a glimpse at the many approaches that have been taken in the study of judgment and decision making and portrays the major findings in the field.
- Presents examinations of the broader roles of social, emotional, and cultural influences on decision making.
- Explores applications of judgment and decision making research to important problems in a variety of professional contexts, including finance, accounting, medicine, public policy, and the law.
- Product Type:
- Koehler, Derek J.; Harvey, Nigel
- Cognitive Psychology
- Publication Year: