CRA Wiz & Fair Lending Wiz: Program Updates
- Geocoding License Update – June 28
- The current Geocoding Data license will expire on July 31, 2021. All versions of this dataset, including the 2021-Q1 data set, are affected. This license file—geostan.lic—is currently located where your institution’s Geocoding Data is installed and will need to be replaced when the new license file is posted to Wiz Web Center.
As we head into the second half of the year, we want to keep you informed about upcoming product release plans. To ensure we fully support your submission of 2021 data, and in preparation for next year’s data, we are going to release a CRA Wiz and Fair Lending Wiz Submission/Activity Year only update before releasing any other (non-Submission) updates.
This Submission update will be published by early October 2021. We will provide an update on expected release dates for both the Submission and non-Submission releases by August 31st, 2021
The CRA Wiz and Fair Lending Wiz Submission/Activity Year release will contain following items:
- FFIEC Encryption Utility to support 2021 CRA Submission.
- 2022 Activity Year Support.
- 2021 updates to the Geocoding Engine.
- Added support for Windows Server (2019) and SQL Server Version (2017 and 2019).
- Fix for Map crashing issue when printing.
- V716 Edit to check State abbreviation instead of State Code to align with CFPB implementation.
- Fix for V625, 626, 627, and 716 Edits not displaying in Edit Record and Detail Exception Reports.
CRA Wiz & Fair Lending Wiz: Data Updates
- 2021 Census Update (Q3 2021)
- 2020 Final Peer Mortgage Data (June 28th)
- 2021 Business Demographic Data (Q3 2021)
HMDA Wiz & CRA Wiz SaaS: Program & Data Updates
2021 Web Map Update – Summer 2021
Version 5.1 – August 2021
- CRA Tables
- New Institution Selector
- CRA Tables E & E2
- Lender Groups & Peer Reports
- Highlighting functionality
- Saved Transmittal Sheet