Did you know that you have a dedicated hCue Business Consultant assigned to support you and your entity management efforts? Please contact your Business Consultant to learn more about ways we can help you with training, best practice recommendations and more!
Additionally, please find other resources available to enhance your experience working with hCue.
- Complimentary Training – There are free classroom style webinars hosted monthly and are open to all hCue subscribers. There are two navigational overview training sessions, one session is an hour and the other is 30 minutes and more tailored to view-only users. We also offer a monthly topic-specific training and the topics rotate each month. The training schedule is posted to the home page of hCue, in the LinkedIn User Group and in the hCue Insider newsletter. Please email [email protected] if you would like to be added to any complimentary webinars.
- Custom Online Training – Do you or your organization need more tailored training within your database? Do you have new employees or a need to expand access to your other key stakeholders? Please reach out to your hCue Business Consultant to discuss a training strategy.
- hCue Recorded “How To” Training Tutorials – These short videos are available to help guide your day-to-day activities. They can be found by clicking on the pink circle with white question mark at the bottom, right-hand corner of each hCue.
- hCue Guidelettes – We have also documented the step-by-step process of many commonly used processes that correspond with the videos. These are available under the hCue Resources section on the left-hand navigation bar.
- hCue Support Team – Our hCue Support team housed in our New York offices and can be reached at 800-435-0808 from 8am-8pm Eastern. They can assist in answering a quick question or guide you through a new process you may not have done before. Although not a substitute for training they are an excellent resource to assisting you in getting you what you need in hCue.