Fulfilling customer demands, conflicting channel goals, rising costs — the pressures of omni-channel retail run long. CCH Tagetik for Retail provides you with unprecedented insight into costs and revenue so you can improve cross-channel profitability.
To align corporate, digital, and store-level strategy, our integrated business planning solution centralizes demand, supply, inventory, and financials across channels, shops, and product families. When equipped with high-powered data processing, you can accelerate your close, drill into KPI’s, and simulate supply chain scenarios, while seeing the impact on the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow.
Forecast with certainty, keep up with customer demand and maximize your sales with CCH® Tagetik for Retail.
3 reasons why CCH® Tagetik for Retail lets you focus on your business
LoschServices S.àr.l. Luxembourg
Traeger Pellet Grills LLC
Manage and monitor store performance
Manage existing stores, temporary closings, and plan out new stores using automated revenue modeling. By pre-seeding data from comparable stores in new budgets, you can anticipate store traffic, customer conversion rate, and number of transactions with greater accuracy.
- Track cash impact of markdowns, inventory turns
- Employee-level detail by store or department
- Revenue planning at any level, including store or channel
- Monitor costs by SKU, retail outlet and more
- Interactive dashboards and visualizations
Retail financial and operational planning
Retail analytics, staff scheduling, store revenue forecasts, inventory planning, CAPEX — our end-to-end solution automatically cascades real-time information into plans so you can grow sales, increase efficiency, and have the right products at the right time.
- Consolidate corporate and store-level planning
- Monitor metrics of stores, suppliers and customers
- Know labor costs by store, department or employee
- Optimize costs by shelf space, brand or product
- Align sales and operational plans with financial goals
React to exceptional market events and supply chain disruption
By infusing supply chain plans with accuracy and agility, retail businesses can strengthen their inventory and working capital position, improve on lagging KPIs and keep moving forward amid disruptions.
- Improve in-stock levels and prevent out-of-stocks
- Anticipate inventory turnover
- Optimize working capital
- Eliminate seasonal peak inventory storage costs
- Align leadership direction with the granular forecast
CPM Solutions for Retail Resources
Explore related solutions