Get the adaptability you need to respond to unexpected supply chain disruptions, changing trends and competitor promotions. CCH Tagetik for CPG aligns every link of the supply chain with centralized data, enabling you to extract in-depth insights from customer activities, sales channel efforts, production scheduling — and more.
By using a truly integrated planning solution, both finance and operations can connect all types of planning, including supply chain, demand, inventory, supply, production, and sales planning. With plans interconnected, you can instantaneously see the ripple effect of a change, and the impact on production KPIs, margins, and profitability. Close the books, build a resilient supply chain and foster growth with CCH Tagetik for CPG.
3 reasons why CCH Tagetik for CPG let's you focus on your business
Bundaberg Brewed Drinks
Traeger Wood Pellet Grills LLC
Sync production plans with sales forecasts with CCH Tagetik
Play out plant or line allocation what-ifs, while factoring in sales volume, product mix, and seasonality drivers. Align sales with capacity and analyze production capacity over any time dimension, plant, or production line.
- Assess customer profitability by product line
- Plan, budget and analyze at the SKU level
- Identify capacity issues with real-time analytics
- Balance your production load with what-ifs
- Manage supplier payments with cash-flow simulations
Instantly identify cost variances with CCH Tagetik for CPG
With all your plans, processes and data connected in a single solution, our software centralizes sales, production, and material cost data for detailed variance analysis. The benefit? You'll identify the possible causes of variances and can take corrective action faster.
- Perform detailed COGS variance analysis
- Know your unit costs with production reporting
- Plan discounts by supplier, product or customer
- Drill-down to detailed production costs
- Quickly produce cost center reporting
Gain end-to-end visibility throughout the entire supply chain
Manage the complexity of global sourcing, distribution, product variations (SKUs), purchase and delivery options. Enable value chain collaboration with raw-material suppliers, retail channel partners, and end-consumers.
- Balance inventory with real-time demand data
- Safely manage production spikes
- Stay ahead of behavioral shifts
- Leverage your supply chain effectively
- Empower collaboration with vendors
Explore related solutions