Advance end-to-end supply chain planning to improve forecast accuracy and drive growth. Our finance-forward, predictive planning solution connects demand, inventory, supply, production and sales and operations (S&OP) planning with financials, giving you a 360° view of your supply chain.
This enterprise-wide solution dynamically updates plans and instantly shows you the ripple effect of any customer, product or supplier change. With real-time data, scenario analysis, and the AI to create accurate predictive forecasts, you can assess strategic, financial and operational impacts across the entire integrated business plan, and cross-functional teams can collaborate to prepare your business for anything.
Change is inevitable. Adaptability is power. CCH Tagetik Supply Chain Planning enables you to mitigate risk and build a resilient supply chain that embraces uncertainty.
3 reasons CCH Tagetik Supply Chain Planning lets you focus on your business
Read what our customers have to say
CCH Tagetik Supply Chain Planning key capabilities
Get true end-to-end supply chain planning and forecasts you can trust. Equip cross-functional teams with a unified process for demand planning, supply planning, production planning, S&OP, and financial planning to optimize the supply chain.
- Model exceptional events across demand and supply
- Plan, predict and optimize product life cycles
- Automate short- and long-term replenishment
- Reveal the impact of supply, demand, or production decisions
- Build smart plans based on predictions and risk threshold
CCH Tagetik Supply Chain Planning key benefits
Balance supply and demand — automatically. CCH Tagetik Supply Chain Planning gives planners intelligent capabilities while automating inefficient manual processes and bringing fragmented supply chain functions together.
- Plans, budgets and forecasts that dynamically update
- Build resilience against variability with AI technology
- Align teams using configurable workflows
- Test decisions through simulations
- Deploy a flexible solution to meet your unique business needs
Supply Chain Planning Resources
Explore related solutions