We take your health and safety seriously. Our team is working closely with agencies and our partners to establish protocols for all on-site in person attendees. We are following guidance from the CDC and local health departments. For attendees who wish to attend in-person, you will be required to comply with all health and safety guidelines, protocols, and instructions before, during and after the event.
- Upon arrival, all in person attendees must show picture proof of full vaccination card (to the extent permitted by applicable law) OR a negative PCR COVID test conducted within three days prior to arrival.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-in the last 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you please stay home and our team can assist you with virtual access.
- After the event, you agree to notify us if you test positive and agree to cooperate in contact tracing, if needed.
In addition to monitoring COVID-19 health guidelines and travel restrictions, we are also following local health protocols and are working closely with the event venue. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and provide you with updates and important information about COVID-19 in the coming months as needed. We encourage you to check back often.
Health and Travel Considerations for In-Person Attendees
If you are interested in attending our event in-person, before you register, please review:
- CDC and WHO COVID-19 guidelines and protocols
- Health and travel restrictions from both your originating location and state and local travel restrictions in the event destination, including Executive Orders issued by the state/local Departments of Health
- Major airlines’ COVID-19 response
For participants who are uncomfortable, unable, or unwilling to comply with all the policies, protocols, and instructions, please register as a virtual attendee.
Note: Restrictions, protocols and instructions may change. Please continue to check for changes in medical guidelines, travel restrictions, and venue protocols to determine how they may affect your participation.
Wolters Kluwer Health and Safety In- Person Protocols
Some of the measures under consideration for on-site attendees include:
- Physical distancing
- Use of face coverings
- Practicing hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Sanitizing stations
- Contactless registration
- Health screenings
- Events entry criteria
- Participating in contact tracing
Please check back with us for more information and updates.