Ready for 2021? Preparing Your Global Entities for the New Year is the sixth and final event in our webinar series: CT’s Global Compliance Tour: Navigating the Complexities of Managing Cross-border Entities
On-demand webinar: Ready for 2021? Preparing your global entities for the new year
2020 has proven to be a challenging and volatile year for businesses, the economy and social environments. As the year approaches an end and your company begins planning for 2021, it is imperative not to neglect the health and good standing of your international entities.
This webinar will outline best practices to help ensure compliance and address any outstanding issues for your global entities in preparation for the new year.
Key areas to be covered during this webinar are:
- Getting visibility of your current compliance status
- Identify remediation needs
- Identifying KYC legislation changes
- Managing your licensing needs and renewals
- Addressing outside threats or concerns
- Planning your 2021 compliance calendar