With the COVID-19 pandemic being of historic scale, the full implications remain to be seen. In light of this, keeping your small businesses or law firm afloat can seem especially challenging. Join this on-demand webinar for advice from some of today’s top legal minds. They discuss how to deal with a distressed business and issues to consider now and in the future.
Attendees will learn more about developments in federal and state law as well as financing options in the current environment. The experts will break down important issues such as the CARES Act, unemployment insurance, tax filing developments, and more. Attendees will also hear thoughts on returning your business or firm from quarantine to “the new normal”.
Don’t miss this critical information to help you respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Business financing in the current environment
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Paid Sick Leave Act
- Emergency Family Medical and Leave Act
- Unemployment insurance options
- Business interruption insurance
- Employment law matters such as OSHA, wage issues, and more
- Force majeure, impossibility and impracticability of performance
- Home mortgages and renters
- Delayed federal and state tax filing and payment deadlines