For leading companies, the question is no longer if you should outsource services: A full 93% of legal departments already rely on a network of legal and compliance service providers to handle a broad range of activities.
Conducted by American Lawyer Media (ALM), with added perspectives from the experts at Wolters Kluwer, Legal outsourcing outlook 2022 looks at the practical dynamics of legal process outsourcing and the views and practices of in-house legal departments and their key decision-makers.
- Why: The outsourcing imperative
- What: Frequently outsourced activities
- Who: Going beyond traditional partners
- How: Unpacking selection criteria
- What’s next: Trends and challenges
Outsourcing can differentiate your legal department and improve capacity without increasing overhead. Delegating time-consuming and mundane tasks allows for attention to more meaningful work.