In 2020, the U.S. economy saw the largest surge in bankruptcy filings since the 2008 financial crisis, and experts predict a second wave of COVID-19-related bankruptcies in 2021.
If you’re new to bankruptcies or are cross-training to support bankruptcy-impacted deals, this seminar covers the key bankruptcy concepts and due diligence requirements you need to produce the best outcomes for your clients or your enterprise.
- Introduction to Chapters 7 and 11
- Automatic stay provisions
- Avoidance of liens
- Priority of claims
- Debtor-in-possession financing
- Section 363 sales
- Important considerations when representing secured creditors
Who should join:
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms who handle corporate business compliance, bankruptcies, and mergers and acquisitions
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance and governance
Your expert guide: