As multinational corporations expand their reach into new markets, the need to support branches and subsidiaries increases. Whether you’re dealing with incorporation, governance, compliance requirements, or legislative changes, managing global entities can present challenges for legal teams.
This webinar explains some of the key considerations for managing global entities, including emerging legislative trends and compliance requirements. Learn best practices to ensure your entities are operating efficiently and to reduce the risk of non-compliance.
- Expansion of U.S. companies to global markets
- Examples of jurisdictional changes
- What U.S. companies are doing to operate efficiently
- Changes and trends to expect
Who should join:
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms, who handle corporate business compliance
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance and governance
Your expert guides: