CCH® Tagetik named a leader in the Nucleus Research SCP Value Matrix 2021
Wolters Kluwer is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Supply Chain Planning Technology Value Matrix for its CCH® Tagetik Supply Chain Planning solution (formerly Vanguard Predictive Planning Platform™).
Every year, Nucleus Research analyzes the market for SCP products, evaluating companies based on their relative usability and functionality, as well as the value that customers realized from each product’s capabilities. Their findings are based on customer feedback, product demonstrations, and conversations about the market with vendors and users.
Nucleus Research named CCH Tagetik a Leader for:
- Its comprehensive solution including demand and supply planning, multi-echelon inventory optimization, sales and operations planning.
- The emphasis on automation and usability enhancements, enabling customers to precisely meet their needs from the web-based interface.
- The ability to incorporate upstream and downstream information into short-term tactics and long-term strategic work.
- AI based enhancements such as machine learning-driven variance analysis and anomaly detection help organizations tap into underlying trends to generate deeper and more valuable insights.
- Overall ability to scale to handle enterprise-grade data loads through multi-enterprise networks, enabling customers to holistically analyze their value chains.