Eliminate the Information Silos
Why is evidence-based practice important in healthcare? What challenges does it present when implemented in a hospital setting? This white paper will seek to answer those questions with insights from Vikram Savkar, SVP and General Manager, Medicine Segment of the Health Learning Research & Practice business at Wolters Kluwer, and Lya Cartwright-Stroupe, DNP, APRN, CPNP, NEA-BC, Manager of Nursing Research and Professional Development for WVU Medicine and West Virginia University Hospitals.
This white paper will also discuss:
- The origins, importance, and key drivers of quality improvement in healthcare
- The importance of an EBP culture to medical facilities
- The current obstacles to fully implementing EBP
- Ways to improve the educational experience of healthcare providers and patient care outcomes through industry-wide guidelines
- The importance of increasing team collaboration to improve facility-wide processes
- Utilize technology-guided EBP to close gaps in care and operational excellence.
Stakes are high for patients — and the bottom line of your institution. To learn more about eliminating silos, download our white paper now!