Your go-to source for news, case studies, advice, and more!
For many hospitals, achieving Magnet status can attract top nursing talent, foster a culture of continuous improvement, and stabilize costs. But the path to recognition can be an onerous. All of the following activities take time, money, resource allocation, and know-how.
- Getting nurse leaders and others to see the importance of Magnet status
- Explaining the process to stakeholders
- Implementing cultural and organizational changes to better address improvements
- Gathering data to prove standards have been met
- Determining whether Magnet standards have been met
- Adopting a data-driven approach to identify areas for improvement
We can help! Here you’ll find updates to standards, tips from Magnet hospitals, and all the ways Lippincott Solutions can address your pain points and help your hospital get Magnet recognition.