Due to covid-19 and testing site limitations, temporary NCLEX parameters are in place through September 30, 2020:
- The exam has a shortened time limit of four hours
- The minimum number of test items is 60
- The maximum number of test items is 130
- The difficulty level and passing standard is unchanged
Lippincott® PassPoint can mimic these test parameters to help students practice for this modified exam.
- Adaptive quizzes to test you at the right difficulty level
- Detailed rationales tell you why your answers are right or wrong
- Remediation to evidence-based content helps you critically think through situations using content already in use by practicing nurses nationwide
- Unlimited simulated exams adapt just like the real NCLEX-RN—take as many exams as you want
- Personalized reports help you focus your study more effectively
We also offer you the chance to sign up to receive a Lippincott PassPoint Question of the Day—a free sample NCLEX question delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Be sure to check out this on-demand webinar to learn more about the exam, temporary testing parameters that are in place due to COVID-19, how the NCLEX works, study tips, and strategies intended for nursing students.
With more than 600 questions and two comprehensive 100-question tests, this updated review resource prepares you for the full spectrum of questions you'll encounter on your RN licensing examination… read more
This book is designed to help anyone preparing to take the RN licensing examination. Students and faculty also use the book as a study guide and practice tests for preparing… read more
Barbara Kuhn Timby, Diana Rupert
Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN, 12th Edition is designed to help pre-licensure nursing students in practical and vocational nursing programs prepare to take the licensing examination. The book content is divided into… read more
Lippincott NCLEX-PN Alternate Format Questions, 4th Edition is designed to help anyone preparing to take the PN licensing examination. Students and faculty also use the book as a study guide and practice tests for… read more
NCLEX-RN Review Made Incredibly Easy!, 6th Edition is designed to help nursing students prepare to take the licensing examination. The book blends critical content review in an easy-to-follow and bulleted format… read more
Leigh W. Moore
NCLEX-PN Q&A Plus! Made Incredibly Easy!, 2nd Edition is designed to help pre-licensure nursing students in practical and vocational nursing programs prepare to take the licensing examination… read more