Emerging green technologies, ever-changing regulations, incoming consumer demands — the energy and utilities industry is in flux, but CCH Tagetik for Power and Utilities was built to help you adapt. Whether it’s determining expenditures for capital planning or fine-tuning costing to support regulatory rates, our solutions supports your needs by centralizing all corporate data — across departments, geographies, and projects.
CCH Tagetik gives you access to any kind of financial or operational data, even down to the kilowatt level, and enables you to plan according to any driver: wind, thermal, or electric. With data that automatically cascades into reports and our pre-built applications, you’ll ensure accuracy when complying with regulatory standards. Get the transparency you need to be confident in your disclosures with CCH Tagetik.
3 reasons why CCH Tagetik for Energy and Utilities let's you focus on your business
Alcatel Lucent Enterprise
AGSM Verona SpA
Centrex Europe Energy & Gas AG
Meet long-term performance goals
Get a visualized real-time view of utility capacity and understand the resource constraints that impact the availability of supply. Align and allocate funding sources to capital plans and projects to meet long-term rate performance goals.
- Forecast costs with built-in capex and project planning
- Support for operations and maintenance planning
- Determine fair rates with rate case development
- Rank, prioritize and model various capital requests
- Model debt and funds to cover capital investments
Key benefits with CCH Tagetik for Energy and Utilities
Thermal, wind, hydro — monitor the KPIs that matter. Align operational plans across divisions, technology (thermal, wind, hydro) and segments (consumer, corporate, regions). Then assess business drivers to play out best or worst case scenarios on rates, cash flow and profitability.
- Allocate costs across different customer segments
- Analyze pricing scenarios for rate case development
- Determine fair rates to be applied to consumers
- Import detail-level data from multiple source systems
- Financial, management, statutory and regulatory reporting
Explore related solutions
(IFRS 16 & ASC 842)
Revenue Accounting: ASC 606 & IFRS 15