Each state has different requirements for forming a limited liability company (LLC). Whether you are starting a business or incorporating a business already in existence, you'll want to understand the state requirements for LLC formation.
Cost to form a Virginia LLC
At BizFilings, we clearly outline our fees and the Virginia state fees. When you view our pricing to form an LLC you plainly see:
- BizFilings’ package prices. BizFilings offers three incorporation service packages from which you can choose.
- State fee for standard turn-around. Our pricing clearly shows the state fee to incorporate in Virginia with standard turn-around.
- Expedited turn-around. You will see the BizFilings and state fee, if any, for expedited turn-around.
- 48-hour turn-around. Virginia has a 48-hour filing option, which is outlined in our pricing. Note that expedited filing will not be possible in Virginia from Nov. 22 through Dec. 16 as the State Corporation Commission is updating its website. Please choose standard filing at checkout.
- Certified copy. Our pricing also clearly displays the BizFilings and state fee, if any, for issuing a Certified Copy of the Articles of Organization.