Corporations, LLCs, LLPs, LPs and nonprofits face state-imposed ongoing requirements and also internal formalities, such as:
- Filing annual reports with the state and paying the necessary filing fees.
- Paying franchise taxes.
- Adopting bylaws (corporations), an operating agreement (LLCs) or a partnership agreement (LLPs and LPs).
- Holding and properly documenting initial and annual meetings of owners.
BizFilings can help you avoid unnecessary penalties and fees by providing services and tools to keep your business compliant.
As a business grows, it has new needs and may face new requirements. BizFilings’ products and services extend beyond incorporation and the startup phase. BizFilings can help you:
- Register your company to transact business in one or more additional states.
- Amend your state-filed documents to change the information on file with the state as your business changes.
- Register for a doing business as (DBA) or fictitious business name, allowing you to transact business under a new or additional name.
From startup to growth, BizFilings is with you every step of the way.