Wolters Kluwer 2023 CCH® Tagetik inTouch Global User Conference inspires Finance leaders to ‘lead the change’
Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in professional information, software solutions and services, will soon kick off its annual CCH Tagetik inTouch Global User Conference, taking place in Lucca, Italy, May 23-25. The conference will encourage finance executives to cultivate the courage, skills, and confidence needed to drive digital transformation in their companies and beyond.
The annual global user conference will kick off a series of 20 regional events, taking place June-November 2023, which will foster ongoing connection and learning across the CCH Tagetik expert solutions customer base and partner ecosystem. The inTouch Global User Conference, which recently earned a Gold Stevie award in the Cause & Green Sustainable Event category , will again this year feature a content-rich agenda which recognizes that ESG is rising to the top of the corporate agenda, right alongside financial performance as a key indicator of a business’s long-term viability and operational health.
Learn more about the 2023 CCH Tagetik inTouch Global User Conference, and learn.
Beatriz Santin, Vice President & CCH Tagetik Global Head of Marketing at Wolters Kluwer, said:
The 2023 inTouch Global User Conference’s content-rich agenda includes:
- Keynotes delivered by thought leaders including Ralf Gärtner, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Corporate Performance Solutions for Wolters Kluwer and Nick Jankel, respected author in the field of transformational leadership.
- A new Sustainable Business Think Tank track, which will bring together experts, regulators, academia, and business leaders to explore key topics including ESG regulations and best practices, the impact of biodiversity on business, the circular economy, talent acquisition challenges in the era of sustainability, and more.
- The Metaverse corner, where attendees will have the chance to step into an immersive experience to learn how Web 3.0 technologies can be applied to business settings.
- Special interest tracks focused on hot topics including Analytics, Tech & Trends, Predictive Extended Planning, Financial Close & Consolidation, and Tax, ESG & Regulations.
- A wealth of panels and presentations featuring case studies from CCH Tagetik customers, including Aegon Asset Management, CitizenM, Erste Group Bank, Galeries Lafayette, Generali, Hastings Deering, Rabobank, Samsung Life Insurance, Southern California Edison, and Victorinox.
- R&D Lab Tours, which will provide attendees with opportunities to visit the off-site CCH Tagetik Lab to get a glimpse into product development by interacting with product developers and support teams.
The 2023 InTouch User Conference has generated overwhelming response from the CCH Tagetik global partner ecosystem, with more than 30 corporate sponsors, including premier global sponsors Accenture, EY, and PwC.
Conference attendees will also receive ample opportunities to experience the most recent CCH Tagetik platform innovations, including new functionality that helps multinational companies prepare for 2024 OECD Pillar 2 reporting requirements, facilitates integrated business planning, and supports ESG and sustainability performance management.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer (EURONEXT: WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the healthcare, tax and accounting, financial and corporate compliance, legal and regulatory, and corporate performance and ESG sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Press ReleaseFinanceJune 01, 2023Wolters Kluwer recognized as a 2023 Customers’ Choice for Financial Planning Software in Gartner® Peer Insights™Ninety-seven percent of verified end-users of CCH Tagetik are Willing to Recommend the comprehensive corporate performance management (CPM) platform.Read More
Press ReleaseFinanceESGMay 31, 2023Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik and DFGE collaborate to help DACH businesses meet 2024 CSRD requirementsStrategic collaboration combines DFGE’s ESG consulting, intelligence, and strategy expertise with Wolters Kluwer’s ESG technology expertise to help companies digitally transform their ESG performance.Read More
Press ReleaseFinanceMay 30, 2023Wolters Kluwer announces global, strategic partnership with LTIMindtreeLTIMindtree to leverage Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik Corporate Performance Management (CPM) expert solution to enable clients to streamline financial close & consolidation, regulatory compliance, and planning processes.Read More
Global NewsFinanceTax & AccountingApril 19, 2023Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik launches new solution to help multinational companies prepare for 2024 OECD Pillar Two reporting requirementsCCH® Tagetik Global Minimum Tax expert solution equips CFOs to confidently navigate Pillar Two’s complex data challenges, new workflows, and tight deadlines.Read More