In our audits and compliance reviews, we know random sampling simply doesn't provide a reliable result. In this session, we explore real-life examples of the value of these analyses and how all auditors, not just the data specialists, can surface strange, odd, and curious transactions and events in large data files.
- Build Three-Step Detection into audits, compliance reviews or any management initiative
- Explore the secret sauce of asking three 'Hey Boss!' questions during project brainstorming
- Convert "What Can Go Wrong?" to "How Do We Find It?" through data analysis tools
- Understand the limitations of random and statistical sampling – and how 100% data testing is an efficient effective alternative
- Accelerate your testing results reliability and quality
- Build your own 'I Must!' list from action steps presented in this program