Satriun’s EasyStart is a CCH Tagetik starter kit that brings your group reporting, consolidation and planning process to the next level – unified in one tool, efficiently implemented without risk. Our leading CCH Tagetik expertise goes hand-in-hand with best practices from over 20 years of project experience. These are the foundation of this sustainable, scalable solution – ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises.
EasyStart leverages CCH Tagetik's standard functionality and provides pre-defined «best practice» processes. The app includes dynamic data entry forms for unified reporting of actuals, forecasts, budget and multi-year plans and pre-defined configuration for statutory financial consolidation according to the accounting standards you're subject to, including IFRS and various local GAAPs.
3 reasons why Satriun EasyStart lets you focus on business
Unified group reporting platform
EasyStart provides an accelerated implementation with a single, unified software for consolidation, budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Scalable to need, while minimizing risk
- Owned by business teams after implementation
- Advanced data drill down and drill through
- Team training during testing
- Auditable solution that fulfills requirements
Pre-defined templates for your planning and forecast process
EasyStart provides a pre-configured solution designed using a group chart of accounts & reporting package, compliant with IFRS, IFRS SME, Swiss GAAP FER or local GAAP with these top five of EasyStart’s capabilities.
- Pre-defined, dynamic data entry forms
- Actuals, forecasts, budgets, and multi-year plans
- Statutory consolidation for balance sheet, P&L
- Automated cash flow statement and notes
- Group chart of accounts and reporting for compliance