Edited by Dr. Marc S. Sabatine and compiled by residents, fellows, and attending physicians at the world-renown Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference provides dependable, up-to-date information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a state-of-the-art treatment plan. Featuring easily accessible bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, Pocket Medicine provides focused coverage of internal medicine in the traditional, easy-to-use binding you know and love.
Offers fast and easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology.
Includes references to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions on rounds–all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
Features user-friendly tabs and a two-color design to help you find information quickly, as well as a full-color, 16-page insert featuring radiology and pathology images.
Provides ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, and PAs.
Prepare for board exams! Mirroring the organization of Pocket Medicine, Pocket Medicine High-Yield Board Review features 500 practice questions so you can practice for your board exam.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Sabatine, Marc
- Internal Medicine
- 8th Ed.
- Publication Year:
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023
- A&A Practice
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- American Journal of Critical Care
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs
- Critical Care Nurse
- Foundations of Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice
- Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA)
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Lippincott Nursing Procedures
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Nursing2023 Drug Handbook
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Population-Based Nursing: Concepts and Competencies for Advanced Practice
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology