We Were Founded by Entrepreneurs
The fact that we have a soft spot for entrepreneurs should come as no surprise. It’s in our genes—we were co-founded in 1996 by serial entrepreneur, Brian Wiegand, and his business partner Rick Oster. We are proud to be the pioneers of the online incorporation space.
We Are Proud to be Backed by CT
In 2002 we became part of CT Corporation. Working with BizFilings means small businesses benefit from the experience and expertise of CT Corporation, the industry’s premier legal services brand.
CT Corporation helps businesses and law firms around the world manage their most critical business and legal compliance responsibilities. With over 130 years of experience in governance, compliance, and regulation, and strong relationships with federal and state legislatures, CT Corporation has built an unrivaled bank of knowledge. This allows them to serve companies ranging from multinational, Fortune 100 corporations, to single office businesses.
CT Corporation is part of Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services, a distinctive, global portfolio of market-leading legal services companies. To learn more, visit CT Corporation .
We Are All Business
Our single focus is to help entrepreneurs and business owners start, run and grow their companies. We work with companies of all sizes and offer products, services, and tools that provide companies the support they need throughout the life of their business.
- 2018 - In October, BizFilings completed its 500,000th filing
- 2017 - Delaware Intercorp joins the BizFilings family
- 2016 - BizFilings celebrates its 20th anniversary
- 2014 - BizFilings reaches 200,000th incorporation milestone
- 2006 - BizFilings acquires The Delaware Company
- 2006 - Business Filings Incorporated begins doing business as BizFilings
- 2002 - Wolters Kluwer acquires Business Filings Incorporated into its Corporate Legal Services division and we become part of the CT family
- 1996 - Business Filings Incorporated founded by serial entrepreneur, Brian Wiegand and partner, Rick Oster