CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach - Academy Knowledge Coach and the KBA
An introduction to how this dynamic workflow engine streamlines the engagement process with the most up-to-date content and guidance from the Knowledge-Based Audit approach and Accounting Research Manager.
Type: Single Client Training, Multi-Client Training
Who Should Attend: Experienced staff (+6 months)
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisites Required: Yes
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows. Engagement Training I (A&A).
Field of study: Auditing
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Understand the basics of the Knowledge-Based Audit approach
- Recognize the information flow between Knowledge Coach workpapers
- Identify key workpapers that impact a Knowledge-Based Audit
- Use the approach to make your audits more efficient
- Employ basic Knowledge Coach functionality to implement the approach
- Use all of these tools to make the approach your own