TSoftPlusThe TSoftPlus Difference
- 20+ years of experience submitting loans through E-Tran
- NAICS codes provided
- E-Sign integration
- SaaS-based and remotely accessible from an Internet browser
- New users set up in 4-6 business hours (on average)
- Free training and white-glove support
TSoftPlus PPP Forgiveness Module
TSoftPlus with PPP Forgiveness Module is your total PPP forgiveness solution. With PPP Forgiveness Module, you will provide a better borrower experience while gaining additional benefits of improved accuracy and efficiency, plus the ability to remotely manage a borrower's forgiveness application and document from start to finish.
Wolters Kluwer E-Sign
Wolters Kluwer E-Sign is an electronic signature solution built with the banking industry in mind so you know it's secure and compliant. You'll also be able to meet your customers where they are - online, in your office, or in their own home!
Loan Application Data Importer
Quickly and efficiently import your loan application data into TSoftPlus without rekeying, saving time and reducing errors. This functionality enables you to eliminate your backlog of PPP loan applications and get payroll funding into your clients’ hands faster.
Doc Importer allows lenders, like you, to request documents from your PPP borrowers. Borrowers can provide supporting documents securely, from their device of choice, and without leaving the safety of their homes. Another way that TSoftPlus helps you move your SBA PPP lending through quickly!
Concierge level support
Known in the banking industry as “hand-holding”, we love to see you succeed! With our training, implementation and support teams, we focus on getting you up and running quickly and more importantly – right and in compliance!
Ongoing 1502 Filing Requirements and Common Errors to Avoid
PPP Legislative Updates That Impact 1502 Filings and Procedures for Submission
Be in the know as we release more information regarding SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program Supported by TSoftPlus. Subscribe with your email and we’ll send you information as we release it!
New to SBA lending?Here's a quick step-by-step guide for non-SBA 7(a) lenders to get up and running quickly with Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lending.
Three Steps to Start PPP Lending
1. Complete the form, CARES Act Section 1102 Lender Agreement (Form 3506), and email it to [email protected]
2. While you're awaiting approval and credentials from the SBA, sign up for Wolters Kluwer Paycheck Protection Program supported by TSoftPlus™ solution and get trained.
- There are no up-front costs to get started. Your institution will be ready to provide PPP loans once you receive your E-Tran access from the SBA.
- TSoftPlus integrates to E-Tran with all required data collected right in the solution.
- For assistance with SBA's E-Tran system, call the SBA Lender Service Line at (833) 572-0502.
Introducing Engage by DeluxeWolters Kluwer has partnered with Deluxe to provide an exciting solution that helps banks and credit unions assess and prioritize staffing and funding demands. Engage, is a SaaS-based tool that equips financial institutions with an easy-to-implement method to meet the growing demands of their consumer and small business clients (and prospects). Learn more about Engage for Consumers and Engage for Small Business, and to talk to an account representative today.
Small Business Owners – SBA resource to help understand the Paycheck Protection Program.SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program for Small Businesses Affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic Launches One of Multiple Economic Relief Provisions to Protect Workers and Small Businesses
Be prepared – participating lenders will likely ask for documentation such as articles of incorporation or formation and certificates of good standing in their loan application. Wolter’s Kluwer CT can help you save precious time with direct connections to state offices to help you get the required documents into your hands quickly.
Contact us to streamline your process.