Collating all the research-based guidelines and protocols in one easily accessible place and presenting it in a uniform style, this practical book is hugely advantageous for a busy clinician as it is not always easy to access research-based guidelines and protocols when needed in the clinic.
The book is designed so that each subject forms a self-contained topic in its own right. This makes the information simple to find, read, and absorb, so that the book can be consulted in the clinic or ward setting for information on the optimum management of a particular condition.
Edited by three experts in acute medicine, this book should never be far from the acute medicine clinician's side.
- Brings together the disparate literature and key guidelines on acute medicine into one definitive reference
- Covers the whole discipline of acute mediicne, advocating the optimum management of a particular condition
- Topics are presented in a consistent easy-to-read format for reference during a busy clinic
- Reflects the current best practice with an expert author team
- Oxford University Press
- Product Type:
- Leach, Richard; Moore, Kevin; Bell, Derek
- Critical Care Medicine
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year: